How often do you meet? What’s the time commitment for membership?
CREW San Antonio typically holds a luncheon each month and periodically hosts additional professional development/networking events such as site tours, lunch-and-learns, charity events and movie mixers. We encourage members to get involved on a committee to help maximize their membership experience. Committee participation can vary, but each committee normally has a meeting or conference call once a month.
What are the requirements and how do I apply?
CREW San Antonio had different membership requirements for different types of members, based on where you are in your career and within which sector of the industry. Please download our membership application form for all of the details. Once completed, email the form to our Membership Director, as indicated on the form.
Who can join?
CREW San Antonio has opportunities for individuals with experience levels across the board. From students to seasoned professionals, CREW San Antonio can benefit the career of anyone who is passionate about the commercial real estate industry.
How/when do I pay my dues?
Upon application approval, CREW Network will send an invoice for your annual dues, which you can pay online with a credit card or mail with a check. Once dues are received, you will become an official CREW member!
What’s the difference between CREW Network membership and CREW San Antonio membership?
CREW San Antonio is an affiliate organization of CREW Network. Therefore, a member of CREW San Antonio is also a member of CREW Network. This global Network is comprised of 75+ affiliate organizations with a total membership of more than 11,000 CRE professionals.
While the overall purpose and goals of CREW San Antonio reflect those of CREW Network, CREW San Antonio has its own unique structure allowing it to meet the needs of our market. CREW San Antonio uses the CREW Network Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE) to guide its membership criteria and experience prerequisite, and determines its own dues, programs and member activities.
What are the benefits of membership?
As a CREW San Antonio member, you have access to all CREW Network benefits as well as local networking opportunities and educational events.
● Exclusive access to CREWbiz, an online business networking tool, membership directory, speakers’ directory and personal marketing profile.
● Discounted registration to the CREW Network Convention & Marketplace and CREW Network Leadership Summits
● Exclusive access to programs and leadership trainings, including the CREW Network Certificate in Leadership
● Complimentary copy of all CREW Network industry research benchmark studies and white papers
● Access to hundreds of industry job postings and career assistance through the CREW Network Career Center
● Monthly luncheons and special events that include networking opportunities with high-level CRE professionals in the San Antonio CRE community
● Member-only site tours of local projects and educational series
● Board/committee participation which provides a unique opportunity to increase your leadership skills and expand your network